Thursday, January 25, 2007

Welcome to my Blog!

I know everyone these days has a blog and many are completely worthless. I am an avid RSS reader and I subscribe to many blogs that I find useful. Most blogs I read stick to one particular topic and try to cover as much about that topic as possible. I thought about this a while and that scenario doesn't fit my personality at all. I am a jack-of-all trades kind of guy. So my intent is to discuss and analyze all kinds of topics from computers and system administration, personal finance, organization skills like GTD, and maybe some parenting thoughts. Anything that I night be dealing with at the time. Our lives these days are very diverse. In years past it was not uncommon for someone to work at a job for 20-40 years doing the same thing over and over again. Those times have gone away, and we require diversity to maintain our interest.


I hope many will join me in this journey. I look forward to sharing my thoughts with you, I hope you enjoy them and share your own.

-Steve Correia

No comments: